Some of these emails were too cute not to share.
One thing is for sure, I'm know I'm loved... especially by Macie.
Giza, Egypt- The great pyramids and the sphinx Kaleb: I love you Mom & Dad. I wish you had a fun time with us because we had a fun time. I saw your pictures. You look good. We saw a new movie tonight. The Chipmunks, the Squeakel. I wish you could hold the baby. Is the baby safe as a watermelon? Is the baby still in your tummy? It is bigger.
Abrie: We went to Kangaroo Zoo yesterday after we talked to you on Skype. Did Ethan and Brooklyn get free stuff? At Israel, did they touch their hair and body? We worked on my scrapbook and it was fun. I love you. Abrie
............
Giza, Egypt- after the camel rides
Macie: I love you super much and we went to Funfinity and I love Dad too. Because I love everything and I love Grandma even much better. Love, Macie
Kaleb: I love you mom. I hope you had fun today. Was the baby having fun riding the camel. How long till you come here. I bet it will be 25 years. I think Mom & Dad love me and I think the baby loves me. Today I played the Wii. Love, Kaleb
Abrie: Today at school we practiced our program and we learned a new song for the program. IT is a song that is the last one. Me and Grandma worked on my scrapbook and printed the pictures. It was awesome. I took a picture of the kitten and some dogs and a bird. We had a squid for dinner. Try to guess what that is. Love you. Abrie
............
felucca ride on the Nile river
Macie: I love you Mommy because it is the favorite because I love Dad and you. Did you bring me a prize? Yes, you did.
Kaleb: Hi Mom & Dad. I just wonder if you are at Egypt right now. I wish you would bring us a snack? How big is your tummy now? Was the belly dance fun? Did you have lots of fun Mom & Dad. Do they have any places to eat there? Are you going to send pictures to us or words? Or are you going to come home? Are you going to come here Mom & Dad? I wish you had a lots of fun. Love you hope you had a good day and had a rock and roll time. Love you , Kaleb
Abrie: Guess what? You know the A B C song? I am the letter F. I miss you guys. Mom, you look like a really good mummy. Will you take a picture of the river Nile for me? Did you jump on the bed yet? Did you see any crocodiles in the river Nile? I was looking at some pictures that I took and Kaleb threw a pillow at me and I got a fat lip. It is purple now. My legs are really really sore and they hurt on my muscle. I can barely walk. Grandma will give me some Tylenol tonight. Love you, Abrie
.............
Petra, Jordan- The holy grail was no where to be found
Macie: Hey Mom & Dad. We got a green ice cream and I love you because Dad loves me even more. And Daddy said to me to not fight and to not be mean. My Daddy said to be nice. The end
Kaleb: Hi Mom & Dad. I love you. I was wondering how big the baby tummy is? Is she as a big as a hot potato? I have been playing the Wii and I love you Mom & Dad. I hope you had a great Mom & Dad. How fun are you doing at Egypt? Now we had some fun with Grandma & Grandpa. What are you doing? Are you having lots of tacos at Pizza Hut? Huh? I am really hoping that you come home and I love you.
Abrie: Have you taken a picture of the river Nile yet? Is there any crocodiles in the river Nile? Today at night before our bedtime, Grandma and Adam took us to get an ice cream cone. The flavor was Lime. It was good. Sooooo Good! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!! We played outside twice today. I rode my roller blades of course you already knew that. Has your tummy gotten bigger? On the camel it looked bigger. I love you. Abrie
Mount Sinai, Egypt- we woke up at 1:00 am to take a 3 hour hike up to the top of Mount Sinai to watch the sun rise. The thing about a 3 hour hike up is you eventually have to make the 3 hour hike down. I'm glad I did it, but I would never do it again.
And one more from Macie because that girl cracks me up...
Macie: Hey Mom & Dad. We got a green ice cream and I love you because Dad loves me even more. And Daddy said to me to not fight and to not be mean. My Daddy said to be nice. The end

It's good to be missed.

8 comments:
That is too adorable :)
Love how interested in the baby Kaleb is!
Bless their little cotton socks
www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
How cute! I love that Kaleb always asked about the baby! That is so sweet of him!
What a great trip!
Your kids are SOOOOO cute, and hilarious! Kaleb is especially cracking me up. I think he is adjusting well to the baby idea. haha. They are going to love reading these years from now.
I hope your in-laws stocked up on ice cream from Wal-mart because if Macie convinced them to take them out every night for ice cream, well then, I hope you got your in-laws a nice prize because that girl likes ice cream!
Too cute.
Ive always wanted to ride a camel, how was it? Looks like a good time. We sure missed u in NY.
Oh the pictures are amazing! Looks like it was an amazing trip. I took one of Jodis classes yesterday at the gym and she said it was quite an adventure! Good to see her and hope to see you soon!
How cute!!! I'm just craking up right now! I'm glad you guys had a great time! You look good Gin! Miss you.
The comments from your kids are so funny... I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment