9.27.2010

So glad I invested in a good washer & dryer

because as of right now it's the only place this {cute} little stink will sleep-
in her car seat,
buckled in,
blanket snuggled against her face,
with the washer & dryer running.


On the flip side, Nate's never running out of clean socks to wear.

. . . . .

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Boston was the same way. I remember sitting on the couch, musing with Jason about just how long was too long to leave him on the dryer before we were considered negligent parents. Also, how much is our electric bill going to go up?

Ginnie said...

Ha, funny you mention the electric bill. Those were my thoughts exactly, but you can't put a price on peace and quite... or can you? I'll let you know. ;)

Tiffany said...

1) Your baby is so beautiful.

2) I think I'm going to take a nap on the washer and see what all the fuss is about.

Merilee said...

She is so beautiful. Thanks for the rare comment on my blog. ;) I miss you too!! I'll call ya. Get some rest!

Tisha and Mark said...

She looks like Abrie! Wow! Darling bracelet too (did you make that)..ok sister, we need to schedule these pics ASAP. Let me know when works- 3 little girls...should be interesting. Hope things are well!

Bryce and Miranda said...

She is so cute. We need to get together and take pictures of our new little ones. They are both packin nuts for the winter in their cheeks.