Can't believe it's been 3 months already.
Time flies when your not sleeping through the night.
(that's not true)
I love this little peanut, lots & lots.
She is so very yummy.
(please refrain from licking your computer screen)
Time flies when your not sleeping through the night.
(that's not true)
I love this little peanut, lots & lots.
She is so very yummy.
(please refrain from licking your computer screen)




I think we'll keep her.
(the kidlets are fresh out of bed, all except for Eden that is. And yes, Kaleb is wearing a sleeve-less, tie dyed shirt. He thinks it's cool. Don't judge.)
. . . . .

9 comments:
What adorable little ones!
you have the most adorbale children i know...well besides mine that is =0)
you have the most adorbale children i know...well besides mine that is =0)
She really is so yummy!
Love the pic of all of them - gorgeous :) And I'd say Kaleb is rocking that tie-dye shirt - good on him!
www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
She is delicious- you should come to my side of the valley, we'll play.
My first thoughts were "is Kaleb in a sleeveless tie-dyed shirt?" Seriously...they were and no judging occurred.
Wow! She is growing so fast. I miss you guys. Do you want to come to warmer weather and do some family photos!? ( ; We had some pictures taken so not impressed. We need YOU!
She is so beautiful. All your kids are.
She is perfect, Ginnie. LOVE her eyes. All 4 kids=beautiful.
She has the most beautiful GIANT eyes!!! How fun! :) Fun meaning fun to shoot with that camera of yours :)
Post a Comment