Does it make me a bad mom if I say that I love Eden more today than I ever have?
Not that I didn't love her 8 months ago, 'cause I did... lots & lots.
But now she actually loves me back. Or at least I'd like to think she does.
She beams with excitement the moment she see's me. And when I pick her up she nuzzles her head right into my chest and pulls at my obnoxiously frizzy hair. And I soak her in... all 8 months of her chubby goodness. And I think for just a moment that maybe, just maybe, I could have another one of her. But then I realize that that's the crazy in me doing the talking.

8 month stats
• She's sitting up like a big girl.
• She likes to fall asleep holding her toes.
• She's finally sprouted two bottom teeth.
• Coincidentally, that same week I started find little red welts and sores all over her feet.
• Apparently, her toes have become a little bedtime snack.
• She could possibly be the spawn of Edward.
• She's a very serious little girl, but makes up for it with sweetness.
• She decided that sleeping through the night is not such a bad idea.
• That was until her top teeth started coming in.
• It was a blissful two weeks while it lasted.
. . . . .

2 comments:
Love that little one. Serious and beautiful. (Unlike her mother who is a SMARTY pants and beautiful!)
Her eyes are stunning!
Post a Comment