And on every 4th thursday of every 2nd month of every year, we take a bath. After you do the addition please let me know how often my kids bathe. I may have to switch up their bath schedule a bit and add a few more days... like alternating Sundays every other month that begin with a vowel, or something like that.
I decided it was time to do some more bathtub pictures, this time with Eden and add her to the bathroom wall. That's the least I can do since she's been a member of our family for almost two years now.
. . . . .












6 comments:
Love love LOVE your bath pics. I hope I can be as good of a photographer as you are one day! Gorgeous photos
Is she seriously almost 2?? When did that happen?? I SWEAR yoy just had her?? Man, I need to pay better attention to what is going on around me!!
Amazing! I feel like after seeing these I may actually attempt to take some of my little one. We'll see....
Amazing pictures! Your kids are lucky to have such a artistic-eyed-photographer momma.
Oh Gin. you are such a talented beautiful lady. I love you! Your babies are absolutely adorable. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and I am so GRateful for your friendship!
xoxo/ Heidi Beck
Casino in Vegas - Wooricasinos.info
This page contains information about the Casino in Vegas, 벳 매니아 including an 네온 벳 overview 블랙 잭 룰 of casinos 마틴 게일 in Vegas. There 오늘 뭐 먹지 룰렛 is also a comparison of casinos Rating: 8.1/10 · 4 votes
Post a Comment