My ultra creative friend, Angie, does this party planning stuff for fun. I take naps and clip my toenails for fun. But, hey. To each their own. It makes the creative portion of my brain hurt just thinking about planning a party like this. No worries. It's just a teeny-tiny portion of my brain so it doesn't hurt much.
Angie, as payment, came over and played with my hair for one of my late night photo editing sessions. All I needed to make the night complete was two men, preferable wearing speedos... or maybe not... feeding me grapes and fanning me with an over-sized leaf. One could be Nate and the other could be.. I don't know, possibly David Hasselhoff since he already has the speedo wearing thing down. Really though, it was HEAVEN.
So, onto the party...
The invitations were super cute and along with each invitation was a pair of matching pajamas for each girl. Not to mention, Angie sewed each pair.
And here is the birthday spread...
. . . . .










3 comments:
oh my Heavens. Angie you are one talented little lady. It turned out adorable. Great photos too Ginnie. :) Love the Pancake stand. I have been dreaming of a lemonade stand for the kids. WOW. YOu are amazing.
xoxo, heidi
Wow! I need me one of those friends! :) Looks darling!
Wow, wow, wow!!! maybe if I get started now I could put something like that together for Madelyn's birthday next June. That is so cute!!!
Post a Comment