In the previous post I mentioned that Nate was voted best hair in high school. How could I possible leave it at just that? Inquiring minds need to know. This needed to be taken a step further and photographic evidence needed to be supplied.
Was it Nate's wit and charm that got him the ladies? Was it his perfect white teeth and his masculine jaw line that made the girls melt like butta'? Or perhaps it's his beautiful hazel eyes and the I'm so good it's naughty look that made all the girls say- you had me at hello? No, don't let all of that fool you. It was in fact... the hair.
I would attempt to explain the art of the hair, but I cannot. How could one fully understand the art of the hair without out truly experiencing it themselves. It is an experience I had only hoped to have in my high school age. But alas, all I experienced was the art of the bangs, which didn't get quite the same response I had hoped for from the boys (please refer to the picture below).
See what I mean? Although this picture is hot in it's own unique, sweet spirit kind of way; it did not get me the boys... I know that must come as a shock, I was shocked as well. Point proven, the bangs were not as effective as the hair.
Check it! This picture is straight out of the year book. See what I mean about the- I'm so good it's naughty look. The look on his face is screaming you know you want it! Honey, you couldn't be more right . Notice the poor boy to the right of Nate's picture... he did not have the hair, but I'm sure he had a sweet spirit.
.jpg)
This is the workin' it by a ladder pose... gets the girls every time!Man, I am so hot for Nate right now!
.jpg)

15 comments:
Wow! I love the pictures...Nate was a hotty, there is a whole other hair side we never new. You totally rock Ginnie.
Oh my! All I could do was laugh! Jason was looking over my shoulder and said "who is that?" I told him it was nate, he then replied, "Did he get Glamor Shots?" As for your picture, lets just say you've come a LONG way baby!!!
Oh those pictures are great. Sad thing is though my hair didn't look much different then his did in my senior pictures. I rocked the short hair for years...
On a completely off topic note did you see canon announced a new rebel.
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0801/08012404canoneos450dhandson.asp
No news on a 5D replacement which makes me bummed though...
Love the hair, love the glamour shots and LOVE NATE!! HA hilarious.
Poor Nate, the things you put him through. at least you ca post silly pictures of you too!
you forgot to mention the awesome eyebrows! Nice
Hi, I'm your brother-in-law Dustin's friend. He gave me the link to your page cause he said you're a pro at designing it. I just wanted to say that the denim-on-denim look in that last picture is ridiculous. :)
How did you get Nate to agree to letting you post these pictures of him?
I swear Nate reminds me of some actor in these pictures. I can't quite nail it but, I think it is a mix between Ryder Strong and Matthew Lawrence (back in the day)
check your email. :)
You are hilarious. Thanks for keeping us laughing. Tell Nate hi and that he does have great hair.
That is great, ben will be leaving a message just for nate later on this afternoon. He really does have great hair, how was his hair that long to put it up in a mohawk like that? He's a looker!!!!
Nate is a hottie that is for dang sure. I think my favorite pic (love them all) is the first one. It really says a lot about Nathan. It really demonstates the inner pazzaz that we all know he has. I love the faux hawk too. I also love the washed out jeans and the white ladder image. Too classic!!
Ben Noble '08
You look like a young Drew Barrymore in that picture...like when she was on ET.
Gin, the ladder picture made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing! Thank Nate, too. Sisa
(Ben gave me the name Valentine). The 80s (early 90s?) ROCK!
Post a Comment