Last year at this time we were playing at the park.
This year for her birthday we shoveled snow.
Something is seriously wrong with this picture.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Birthday spankings- we don't consider this child abuse in our home.
Mustard = best.present.EVER!
Happy Birthday Macie girl!!!

5 comments:
Mustard?? That is great!! I always got banana bread from my granparents since my mom denied me the delishouness of it because she hated it which ment she never made it, she obviously was not thinking about me and my needs.. So every year for my birthday and Christmas when asked what I wanted I would say..Banana bread and I would get my very own loaf made with my grandma's love and I would not share...So I think mustart is awesome.
haha. Mustard? Really? haha.
Way cute pictures as always. Your kids are all so dang cute.
Happy Birthday Macie!
Your girls are beautiful--they look more like you as they get older. I didn't know Macie was an April 6th baby...that was the day we buried Baby Shane....and I remember seeing you there! Miss you guys...it's amazing how fast time changes and where we all end up. Can't wait to see this little one lurking in your belly!
(That why we call Jana - Jana Banana!)
We got birthday spankings too and I LOVE mustard.
Happy Birthday Macie!
I think I should get a new nick name and it should be ."jana spells really bad" sound it out as if it was m Indian name...I think it sounds catchy. One day I will write a sentence that will make sence to all who reads it...That will be a good day.
Post a Comment