5.04.2011

9 months of Eden

It's been 9 months since baby E has made us a family of 6.
The novelty of having a new baby has not worn off.
The kids still run into her room (which is our room) every morning to greet her.
And when the kids come home from school she's the first person they want to see.
I don't blame them.
She beams with joy and wrings her hands and feet with excitement at the very sight of them.

She's mobile now and doubles as a vacuum.
Her newest trick is pulling herself up on things.
She has a grin that can melt the heart in an instant.
She's a calm soul and a quiet observer.
Definitely not her mothers daughter, which is probably a good thing.



Fresh out of the tub, wrinkly feet and all.






9 month stats:

All I remember is that she weighs 16 pounds and some odd ounces
and is in the 20 percentile for both height & weight.

She may be a light weight, but at least she's proportionate.

. . . . .

7 comments:

Christie said...

STOP. Please. This makes me want another one! And we are DONE.

Oh, but she's darling. And they are so much fun...

NO. I'm done. For reals.

It would be more helpful, however, if you'd post how hard it is, maybe how many diapers you go through, what it's like in the middle of the night? THAT I remember all too well.

Jessica said...

GAH I seriously just cannot get over how freaking adorable she is!! And those eyes!!

Merilee said...

I think 9 months is one of my favorite ages.
I think she looks a lot like Nate. In that first shot of her on the tile, she suddenly looks so much older! I really need to meet this cute girl.

Auger Family said...

Glad to see that being the 4th child and all...she gets a bath!! That is a rare occasion for Pax at our house and he is child #3!!! :) She is beautiful! Love me some E girl!

The Skinners said...

She is sooo cute! I love her blue eyes

Aubrey said...

She is beautiful, Ginnie!

Angie said...

Dear Ginnie,

I miss your more frequent posting. It makes me happy.

Sincerly,
Angie