
These are the people I have called family for the past 4 years. Actually, this is not a picture of my whole dental school family, a lot of my friends have moved on to bigger and better things called LIFE. It's surreal to think that in a few short days we'll all be saying good bye...
good bye to late nights filled with sugar and Carcassone.
good bye to days of sitting out on the lawn chairs with all the girls talking about how we should be inside cleaning and cooking dinner.
good bye to coin operated washers and dryers.
good bye to Paco y Fernando.
good bye to brown water.
good bye to humid summers that make you feel like you're melting.
good bye to the downstairs neighbors who get more than their share of unwanted information about what goes on upstairs.
good bye to an amazing ward family.
good bye to friends, whose friendship I will treasure for always.
hello to the mountains I've missed so much.
hello to Cafe Rio' and my favorite pork burrito.
hello to good restaurants on every corner.
hello to a freeway that has more than two lanes.
hello to a washer and dryer that will actually wash and dry.
hello to old friends.
hello to family get togethers and endless amounts of babysitters.
hello to new friends.
and...
hello to a new life filled with new adventures.

7 comments:
Amen.... Sister, that was poetic. I'm especially excited about the endless babysitters and the old friends part. Put two and two together and it spells party hard with your favorite old friends The Nobles. Ha Good Times!!! I miss you, I know I already said that but I do. I'm having Ginnie withdrawls.
We will miss you and your cute family. Live it up in Utah! We wish you the best.
I am so jealous that you get to be around a Cafe Rio'! But come on, I know you're going to miss the brown water! Good luck you guys and Congrats! That group picture turned out great. I was so bummed that we couldn't be in it cause I was super sick!
Oh what a super fun picture. I miss you guys already. Soo sad so many of you are moving on.
I am jealous you are moving back to Utah. I am so over California. It's lame.
Definitely brings back SO many memories. Can't believe your journey is over. I am so sad yet SO thrilled for you guys. I have been thinking about you this week hoping you are enjoying the fam and getting all packed up. I will miss you but don't think you are getting off the hook... I am sure you will be getting LOTS of phone calls from your photoshop pest. HUGS!!!
As if we didn't miss you guys enough already!! Now we miss you even more! We love you. Good luck on the drive home. I'll pray that Kaleb sleeps a lot for you.
Post a Comment