7.07.2010

The 3 days of the 4th of July

BBQ's
picnics
sprinklers
sparklers
food
food
& more food
family
late nights
sleeping in
fireworks
fun & lots of it.

Really, one of the best 4th of July's I can remember.
I'm all for a whole weekend of celebration!




A few of my nieces and nephews...

Macie dressed herself. She thinks she looks like Hannah Montana...


I'm in full support of my nephew who's trying to grow a mustache. I think you're looking at a months worth of growth...

Two of my sisters, their girls, and my Mom...

Self portrait and another sister...

Yes, we're related. He's my brother...

He's oh, so photogenic...

And very distinguished might I add...





We're trying to decide who's belly is bigger. I'm due in three weeks, my sister-in-law is due in two, and my Dad's due any day- I'm hoping for a sister...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are so fun! Your family seems really awesome. There are a lot of kids!

Krista said...

it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. maybe i do want 12 kids.

marta said...

you are always making me laugh. i love the bellies shot and that darling macie outfit. you are a good mama for letting her express herself in true hannah fashion. your cute brother is one of my faves.

mommy to many said...

this is what we did as well 3 days of celebrations! your kids are too cute! You don't look pregnant enough to be due in 3 weeks!! enjoy these last few weeks of baby movement!!

Ashley said...

I lurve the picture you took of the kids in the fountain. Looks like a great 4th!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Those pictures of Devin just made my night. He's a crack up! Don't you just love that weekend?!