8.29.2007

No hair today...still no hair tomorrow

Contrary to what you may think, here is photographic evidence that Macie does in fact have hair. It is true that in her poor little year and a half existence she has not been blessed with a lot of hair. But, what she lacks in hair growth, she makes up for in looks and personality. And no, I'm not to blame for her hair-do...that would be her Dad's doing. Let's just say it's a good thing that Nate doesn't do the kids hair.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like the post-bath windblown hair-do. I like it...she seems to like it too.

missy s said...

hey, it is missy with the 50 lens. i still need to think about what i want to do. right now if i keep the camera i need that lens since that is the only one i use..email me missyscholl@mac.com

Jessica said...

She is so cute. I would love for her and Margo to be little buddies.

Angela said...

I think she has more hair than Ruby did at that age. There is certainly hope! I've actually been rejoicing lately that Spencer is a boy for the same reason. The good news is he looks great bald. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! so funny!