3.04.2008

We Gon' Party Like It's Your Birthday

It's time to get your gangsta' on with a little beyonce' and 50 cent or as I like to say it, fiddy cent. Because a birthday's not birthday without a little "ghetto booty" music to make you "drop it like it's hot" (I will stop now because I'm sure I'm embarrassing my husband and my 17 year old niece who likes to remind me of how "un-cool" I am... I'm just living in denial hoping that's not the case).

Yes it is true, 20 some odd years ago I was born, and brought much joy and laughter into to the hearts of my family... or at least that's how I like to tell it.

I'm sure there will be an update on all of my birthday celebrations (or lack there of). But until then, sit back, turn up the music, find your inner ghetto and let it out (I'm sure it's inside you some where... you'll just have to dig deep.) .


21 comments:

Val said...

Well let me be the first to say "Happy Birthday big G!" and no, I don't mean big has in fat, I mean big as in Phat! Love ya!

Jenna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNIE!!!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Ginnie!!

Jenny B said...

Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Shake that money maker;0

Melynn said...

Happy Birthday Gin!

Keri and Derek said...

Happy to you..I wasn't able to tell you at Christmas time so here it is now. ( ;

Merilee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I remembered a few weeks ago that your birthday was coming up..then today I was looking at a bag of salad to see what the expiration date was and it said the 4th, and I was like...whoa it's Ginnie's birthday! haha.
I hope you get spoiled rotten and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

YO YO YO! Me and my peeps was out today, ya know... gettin our drink on AND our smoke on, and Missy J said "YO, aint it our girl Gin's B-day or somethin today"?! And I was like, "OH Snap"! So I wann-ed to give Ya'll some love and tell ya to keep it real. Peace out! -Roo

Chris said...

I actually remembered and still have an hour left in the day(your time)! So I can still say Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy B-day! Love you honey.

Chell said...

OKay so I am day late but i just had to wish you a very happy birthday anyway. LOVE the music choices, and I still think you are cool...

Alicia said...

Happy birthday Ginnie!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Ginnie!

The Perry family said...

This family is nothing but ghetto... do you know where I live? Matthew thinks he's straight hood and that he's got street cred.
Live up the birthday...yesterday. I'm looking forward to tonight, you know the whole birthday suit thing.

AmyG said...

I hope you had a great birthday! I was thinking of you yesterday.

J Glazier said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We were out of town tubing and staying overnight in a hotel but your telephone happy birthday song is coming shortly I'm sure you'll be sitting by the phone waiting! :) Hope you had a GREAT DAY

krista said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good one!!

the Cardon Clan said...

happy birthday to you!

The Skinners said...

Happy belated Birthday!

somestratt said...

Ginnie, at first I thought you were saying you were 20! Wow, I am glad I was wrong! Happy birthday. I hope it if fabulous for you!

E n D said...

Okay, I'm lame. I'm posting you a Happy Birthday wish 4 days late AND I missed your party. So Sorry! I was exhausted that night. You can blame my boss :) But I really hope you had a great day!