First of all I have to say that I appreciated all the responses I received and I think I got some great advice. I totally felt like I was on Dr. Phil except blogging style.
Here's just a couple of the words of wisdom I received by my fellow bloggies;
Mindi:
"just walk away, look back and laugh at it in a few weeks, never frequent the joint again, and get your ham fried rice somewhere else....."
See what I mean? Totally Dr. Phil material.
Jenny B:
"I say you, I mean your friend should eat a whole mess of Mexican food (or whatever makes your friend SUPER gassy) and head back over to the salon just to say hello! Sweet victory!"
Inspired I telly ya. Except the only problem is, is that Mexican food doesn't quite do it for me. Pregnancy on the other hand....
Nana Sue:
"I think your friend at the very least should go back and bring it to the attention of the owner, these people have got to stop abusing their customers!! Boy, thanks for letting me get this off of my mind."
This was not only therapeutic for me... I mean, my friend, but for others as well.
I would tell your friend to go back and call them on it, and then demand a free pedicure (from a different beautician if possible), that is easier than messing with the credit card, (or threaten to prosecute, that will scare 'em!)
So Rose, I was kind of wondering if you could, um, just go say all that for me. I mean, not that I can't do it, but I think you'd do a much better job. Just let me know if you'll be in Utah anytime soon.
Tyson:
"First off, she needs to go and blackmail the lady who took advantage of your big, bushy-treed eyebrow “friend”. Without the lady knowing who the “friend” is, the “friend” needs to get her email address and send her this link, www.ksl.com/shell-be-scared-now!. This will help prep her for the demands of your “friend”!"
JAW:
Seriously JAW, that would have been good to know the day before I decided to get my eyebrows waxed. Do you think you could be my personal advisor. I might not have a lot of money, but what I lack in finance I make up for in YloveY. Would you mind receiving payments in the form of hugs?
As it stands, it's been decided that I am a self proclaimed wus. I want to go in and tell those people what I really think, but I need to find an interpreter first. And even after I have my interpreter I still don't think I could go in.
So for now, no ham fried rice and no money back. Kind of anti-climatic isn't it. Sorry to disappoint.

3 comments:
You Wus, I would march my but in there wave some money in her face and say give me back, comprenda---O what ethnicity was she??? Well anyway you get me. I need you to call me more drama in my life I need councel. Isn't that what I pay you for!!!!
hey--i think you made the RIGHT CHOICE!!!
remember, you have to pick the battles that you fight, and some are gonna take a LOT more out of you--save up for the important ones!!!!!
Yeah, I am right up there with you, wussy-ness is definitely a factor for me. I just talk big, and always so the person I am talking big to can't hear me.
Post a Comment