All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go...
I'm ready to go...
The laundry is done, the house is somewhat clean, the bags are packed, and I'm getting in one last post... I would say I have been quite productive. I ran some last minute errands to aid me on my 5 hour and 20 min plane ride (actually it's longer than that if you count layovers). If all goes well we should arrive in Utah at about 8:30 p.m tonight (YAY!). Hopefully by the end of plane ride I will manage to keep my sanity, but it's doubtful....very doubtful. So what, you ask, do I bring on the plane with me to keep 3 children ages 5 under quiet and manageable?
Here is the list:
- candy
- candy
- more candy
- band aids (usually the kids only get band aids if they are hurt. So when they get a whole box all to themselves and get to open as many as they want whenever they want they are in heaven. Plus it takes up time with them trying to unwrap them by themselves)
- tons of toys from the dollar store (they open one up every hour or so)
- portable DVD player
- stickers
- magna doodles
- a heavy sedative
- tranquilizers (in case the sedative doesn't work)
- Valium (for me & Nate)
For those of you being left behind; stay strong...for the both of us. For those of you who I'm coming to see; I will be hitting up Cafe rio Monday @ 12:30...meet me there. Pork burrito, enchilada style, black beans, mild sauce, hold the pico, add diced tomatoes, here I come.
Wish me luck! Better yet, wish the people that have to sit next to us on the plane luck.

5 comments:
you're a brave mom lady
I am so excited your coming, I can hardly wait! Cafe Rio sounds mighty good, haven't had it in a while. I have often wondered how on earth you make it on the plane ride with your kids and all the stuff you have to bring for them, especially when you have done it without Nate. I admire your strength. Hope to see you soon!!
I have mixed feelings with you leaving me. I am going to miss you and hopefully by the time you get back I will be more myself. Have fun! amy
hey, Jenny here I hope your plane ride went well. Me I'm in st. george coming home tomorrow. I met the new lady in my dad's life ahhhh. Its been really weird, I need some counseling for sure now and maybe some heavy duty depression meds. I am so glad you get to see your family, it must be just so exciting to be with them again after so long apart. See you soon maybe....
I wish I could go home. I miss it. It is hotter than you know what here, and I love the fall in Utah. enjoy cafe' rio for me. You should go to the pie to, there is a new one in south jordan.
Post a Comment